- Back to the grind with work starting. Feels good to wear something other than yoga pants and shorts all week long.
- FALL IS HERE. Well, pretty much is except that there is record breaking heat in Missouri. Cue my eyes rolling. I am so ready for my first real fall (falls in Texas often consist of temps only going to 60 and trees’ leaves dying rather than changing colors).
- Podcasts are a lifesaver for my commute to work. Right now my favorite is definitely Real Crime Profile.
- Hard apple cider. I haven’t been feeling beer as much lately, but hard apple cider has definitely been hitting the spot.
- As a beer noob, I only recently discovered what a growler is. Makes me laugh every time. We have been able to enjoy the St. Louis craft beer scene with our new growler (hard apple cider for me).