- Quincy’s Halloween costume. Enough said.
- Soup. A year ago, I would have refused to eat soup for dinner. But then last winter when I was interviewing all over the country, I craved soup. And I haven’t stopped since. So lately I have had tomato soup (& grilled cheese), gumbo, split pea soup, wonton soup, and more.
- Seasonal decorations. For the past several years I have tried to hold back on buying decorations since I am not living anywhere permanently. Couldn’t resist this year, so I am really looking forward to Christmas decorations!
- I went to the Renaissance fair here this month and had lots of fun seeing all the people be really into it. Also had my obligatory turkey leg and got stung by a bee for the first time in my life.
- Target’s call has been hard to resist lately, so I’ve been doing a little more shopping there than needed probably. But who can resist Targets stuff!?